Pit Barrel Cooker Co. “Pit Barrel Jr. No Boundaries” Official Rules 2019
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by Pit Barrel Cooker Co. (PBC) and its Agents, are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
3. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media outlet. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion shall be directed to Pit Barrel Cooker Co.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, except where prohibited by law, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Pit Barrel Cooker Co. Representatives have the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
5. CONTEST PERIOD: Submissions begin on October 9th 2019 and end on December 16th 2019. Pit Barrel Cooker Co. reserves the right to extend or shorten the contest at their sole discretion.
6. HOW TO ENTER: Enter to win by submitting a photo of your Pit Barrel Junior. The photo should clearly show where you used your Pit Barrel Junior. The photo must be an original photo and cannot be taken from another source. For example, a photo found via internet search will not be considered a valid entry unless the entrant owns the photo. You can enter by submitting one photo on your choice by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Post as many photos as you like. Each unique posting, aka different picture, will count as an additional entry. Submit via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtags #JoinTheBarrelution and #PBJnoboundries within your post. Be sure to tag us at @PitBarrelCookerCo for Facebook, @PitBarrel for Instagram, and @PitBarrelCooker for Twitter. Submissions will be begin starting on October 9th 2019 and will be accepted until December 16th, 2019. To enter without making a purchase, email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “PBJnoboundaries,” and include your name, address, and phone number. For purposes of these official rules, all times are Eastern Standard Time and Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway. “Day” shall mean each day during the entry period.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries.
8. WINNER SELECTION: Winner will be selected by random draw. Pit Barrel Cooker Co. and their agents will select one Winner for each prize. Pit Barrel Cooker Co. may at their sole discretion disqualify any entrant for any reason. Winner will be announced on or after December 16th. Winners will be announced on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by Pit Barrel Cooker Co. within ten (10) days, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize. Upon request, the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner will be disqualified. Prizes may not be awarded if an insufficient number of eligible entries are received. We have the right to disqualify any entry for using fraudulent voting methods.
9. PRIZES: Three (3) cash prizes will be awarded. One 1st Prize winner will receive $1000 USD. One 2nd Prize winner will receive $500 USD. One 3rd Prize winner will receive $250 USD. Prize is non-transferable. Prize may be substituted at the sole discretion of Pit Barrel Cooker Co. Pit Barrel Cooker Co. and its respective affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the contest, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this Contest is unlawful and subject to possible legal action by Pit Barrel Cooker Co. Pit Barrel Cooker Co. reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the Contest, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Pit Barrel Cooker Co. determines that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond PBC control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Contest. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Pit Barrel Cooker Co. reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. Pit Barrel Cooker Co. and its respective affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
10. RESTRICTIONS: Any entry that in the view of Pit Barrel Cooker Co. is dangerous, obscene, violates the law, or in any way is inappropriate will be disqualified without notice to the contestant.
11. INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE: By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, and the directors, officers, members, managers, agents and employees of any of the organizations, from all claims or damages, in equity or in law, arising out of participation in the contest as well as any and all liability arising from the acceptance and/or use/misuse of the prize. Should the winner be deemed ineligible at the time of the contest according to the official rules, he/she will be automatically disqualified and will receive no compensation. No cash substitution, transfer or assignment of prize allowed, except at the sole discretion of the sponsors.
12. PUBLICITY: By participating, each entrant grants Pit Barrel Cooker Co. permission to use his/her name, likeness, comments and photos for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
13. The contest Sponsor is Pit Barrel Cooker Co.
14. Any questions regarding this Contest including but not limited to rules, winners, and eligibility should be directed to Pit Barrel Cooker Co. by email to: email@example.com
15. A copy of these rules will be available on our website: https://pitbarrelcooker.com/