Take this recipe to the next level!
Use these must-have accessories to get a perfect cook, every time! For this recipe, the following
items are recommended to take your cookout to the next level.
Print This Recipe
Cook Time: 25-30 Minutes
*Cook times may vary
- 1 Homemade or Take-n-Bake Pizza
- Choice of toppings
- Light your Pit Barrel® Cooker (PBC) according to the instructions.
- Remove the pizza from the package if necessary, and place it on a non-stick pizza stone NOTE: A pizza stone is preferred, but optional. If you don’t have one, cooking directly on the grate will also yield great results.
Install the grill grate in the PBC. Wearing heat-resistant gloves, set the pizza stone on the grate, leaving both rods out slightly cracking the lid about an inch. TIP: Another method is to put the pizza stone (with the pizza on it) on the cool grate outside the PBC, then gently lower the grate into place using the grate handles while wearing heat-resistant gloves.
- Cook approximately 25-30 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is completely melted.
- Wearing heat-resistant gloves, carefully remove the pizza stone from the PBC to a heat-safe board or platter.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!