14" x 18" Medium Maple Cutting Board Kit
EndGrain’s Medium Maple Cutting Board Kit includes everything you need to master your cutting surface. The EndGrain Medium Maple Cutting Board is the mid-sized, do-it-all cutting and serving surface that’s perfect for everyday use in the kitchen and on the table. It measures 14” x 18” x 2” with a 1-1/4” wide juice channel, making it ideal for cutting meat, fish, poultry, and vegetables. This kit also includes EndGrain's 3-Part Complete Care System which is specially formulated to ensure the top condition and longevity of your wood cutting board. Made from all natural, food-safe ingredients, use regularly according to label instructions to ensure your board is clean and at peak performance.
- Measures 14” x 18” x 2”
- Weighs 13 lbs.
- High capacity 1-1/4” wide sloped juice channel with easy pour spillway
- Handcrafted in Louisville, KY, USA with premium grade maple hardwood from NHLA suppliers.
- End grain composition to ensure maximum durability and minimal knife blade wear
- Comfort-grip handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Reversible top and bottom cutting and serving surfaces
- Pre-finished with 100% natural, food-safe mineral oil and wax
- Did we mention the high capacity sloped juice channel? Bring on the juice!
- Includes one each: EndGrain Medium Maple Cutting Board, EndGrain Cutting Block Soap, EndGrain Cutting Block Oil, EndGrain Cutting Block Wax
The term “end grain” refers to the surface produced from a cross section of the tree’s trunk, as opposed to “face grain” which is wood cut lengthwise. End grain is not only cherished for its rich and unique visual character, but also its superior durability. It's highly resistant to wear, and also easier on knife blades and self-healing, as the cut fibers tend to reclose over time.