Ultimate Endgrain Maple Package
Handle all of your prep, cutting, and serving needs with the Ultimate EndGrain Maple Package which includes the Large, Medium, and Small Maple Cutting Boards plus the EndGrain Complete Care System and Pit Barrel Cooker's Ultimate Chef's Knife.
EndGrain Maple Cutting Boards combine premium hardwood, innovative design, and precise craftsmanship to make the best cutting surfaces on the market.
- Three easy-to-handle sizes to meet every prep, cooking and serving need
- Large Maple Cutting Board measures 24” x 18” x 2” with high capacity 1-1/4” wide sloped juice channel with easy pour spillway
- Medium Maple Cutting Board measures 18” x 14” x 2” with high capacity 1-1/4” wide sloped juice channel with easy pour spillway
- Small Maple Cutting Board measures 16” x 12” x 1-3/4” with high capacity 1-1/4” wide sloped juice channel with easy pour spillway
- Total package weighs 50 lbs.
- Handcrafted in Louisville, KY, USA with premium grade maple hardwood from NHLA suppliers
- End grain composition to ensure maximum durability and minimal knife blade wear
- High capacity sloped juice channel with easy pour spillway
- Comfort-grip handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Reversible top and bottom cutting and serving surfaces
- Ships pre-finished with 100% natural, food-safe mineral oil and wax
- Did we mention the high capacity sloped juice channel? Bring on the juice!
The Ultimate EndGrain Maple Package also includes EndGrain's 3-Part Complete Care System is specially formulated to ensure the top condition and longevity of your wood cutting board. Made from all natural, food-safe ingredients, use regularly according to label instructions to ensure your board is clean and at peak performance.
The beautiful stainless steel Damascus blades of the Pit Barrel Cooker Ultimate Chef's Knife are individually forged, producing an incredibly strong, sharp, easy to maintain edge, and an intricate design unique to each knife. Our signature real wood handle feels great in the hand, and the custom carved Pit Barrel® button and laser-etched logo let you know that we are proud to stand behind this product.