"Summer of Gin” Cocktail
1 oz dry gin
0.5 oz rosemary simply syrup
3 oz lemonade
Slices of lemon to your liking
How to make "Summer of Gin” cocktail:
1. In cocktail shaker mix dry gin, rosemary simple syrup and lemonade
2. Shake for 30 seconds and strain the cocktail into a pint glass or mason jar. You can add ice to the jar if desired.
4. Drop in slices of lemon
Ingredient for homemade rosemary simple syrup:
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
5 sprigs Rosemary
How to make simple syrup:
1. Mix equal parts of sugar and water
2. Boil them together and stir until dissolved.
3. Let cool then put into a safe jar that can be put into the fridge.
4. Put two or three fresh sprigs of Rosemary into that jar while in the fridge. (If able, make the day before. It’s fantastic!)
Garnish tip: Roast sprigs of Rosemary on the PBC for an extra kick!