What is our replacement/return policy?
- We will accept returns of unopened and unused merchandise for a 20% restocking fee.
- We will rectify any defective/damaged merchandise at no cost to you.
What happens if you receive a damaged or defective unit?
- In the unlikely event your Pit Barrel Cooker arrives damaged due to shipping, please take a couple photos inside and outside the cooker PRIOR to cooking and then proceed to contact our customer service team for further instruction. If it is outside of office hours, please proceed with using your Pit Barrel but make sure to take the photos prior. We do not want to hinder any planned events and when we are back in the office, we will be delighted to find a solution to the damage.
- Photos of damage or defective merchandise
- Your order number
- Your phone number
- PBC Co. will replace any defective merchandise within one year of the purchase date. Rust-through is covered in-warranty however, surface rust is not.
- Any shipping related issues (i.e. – damage caused in shipping) or items missing from an order should be reported within 30 days of receipt and will be rectified as soon as possible. Please look over your items as soon as received and absolutely before use as we cannot exchange used merchandise.
- Pit Rubs and other food items cannot be returned. If product is damaged or ruptured, let us know and we do our best to send a replacement.
If you have any additional questions, our customer service team is here to help.