If you need to make a return or inquiry about a damaged or defective item, please review our return + refund policies below.
If you need to cancel your order or have any other additional questions, please give our customer service team a call or send us an email and we will address the issue as quickly as possible.
What is our replacement/return policy?
- We will accept returns of unopened and unused merchandise within 30 days of purchase for a 25% restocking fee.
Proof-of-purchase is required for any replacements or returns.
NOTE: Defective or damaged items DO NOT incur a 25% restocking fee for a return/replacement.
Unopened and unused voluntary returns DO incur a 25% restocking fee.
What happens if you receive a damaged or defective unit?
- In the unlikely event your Pit Barrel Cooker Co. product arrives damaged due to shipping, please take photos of the damage and then proceed to contact our customer service team for further instruction.
Please include these items with your claim:
- Photos of damage or defective merchandise
- Your order number
- Your phone number
Email your claim information to our customer service team
- PBC Co. will replace any defective merchandise within one year of the purchase date. However, regular use wear-and-tear is not covered. Rust-through is covered in-warranty however, surface rust is not.
- Any shipping related issues (i.e. – damage caused in shipping) or items missing from an order should be reported within 2 Weeks of receipt and will be rectified as soon as possible. Please look over your items as soon as received and absolutely before use as we cannot exchange used merchandise.
- Pit Rubs and other food items cannot be returned. If product is damaged or ruptured, let us know and we do our best to send a replacement.
If you have any additional questions, our customer service team is here to help.