Autumn Pork Loin
Cook time: 50-60 mins | Desired Temp: 145°
*Cook times may vary!
2 tsp. olive oil
2 large apples, cored and cut into wedges
3 tbsp pumpkin preserves
2 shallots, peeled
3 bay leaves
2 springs of fresh rosemary
1 small sprig of fresh sage
4 lb. pork loin
2 tsp. PBC Beef & Game Pit Rub
How to make Autumn Pork Loin:
- Light your PBC according to instructions.
- Remove the 4lb. pork loin from the package, rinse gently with cold water, pay dry with paper towels, and let rest until room temperature
- Lightly coat all sides of each pork loin with olive oil, then season with Beef & Game Pit Rub
- Insert one hook into the center of the thicker end of the pork loin and hang the pork loin from the rods in the PBC. Remember to secure the lid
- Grease a small roasting pan with olive oil. Arrange apples, pumpkin preserves, shallots, bay leaves, rosemary, and sage in a layer over bottom of the pan. Place pan in the PBC on hinged grill grate the last 30 minutes of the cook. If you do not have a hinged grate, use the regular grate and place the pork loin in the pan on top of the apples, pumpkin etc.
- Cook approximately 35-45 minutes, then start checking the internal temperature in the center of the thickest part of the meat. We recommend Thermoworks!
- Once you reach desired temperature, remove the pork loin and cover loosely with foil, and let rest for 15-20 minutes. Slice into individual serving size portions, serve and enjoy!
Thank you Britney Renbarger @pinktagboutique for sharing this recipe and photos!
If you want a chance to have your recipe featured, please email email@example.com