Honey Orange Bourbon Double Smoked Ham
Cook time: 3 hours | Desired Temp: 140°
*Cook times may vary!
1 cured and pre-cooked HamHoney Orange Bourbon Ham Glaze:
3/4 cup orange marmalade
1/4 cup honey
2 tbsp. dark brown sugar
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1/3 cup bourbon
1 tsp. ground fresh ginger
1/4 tsp. ground clove
Juice of 1 lemon
Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make Honey Orange Bourbon Double Smoked Ham:
- Light PBC according to instructions.
- Hang or grate ham in PBC.
- While ham is cooking, add all Ham Glaze ingredients to a sauce pan and simmer until slightly reduced.
- Monitor the temperature of ham and when the internal temperature of the ham is 120 degrees, brush or spoon glaze over the top of the ham.
- Continue to cook ham until it reaches a final internal temperature of 140 degrees (about 3 hours depending on the size of your ham)
Thank you Owen Quirk @aweebitquirkybbq for sharing this recipe and beautiful pictures!
If you want a chance to have your recipe featured, please email email@example.com