Jamaican Jerk Ribs and Wings
Cook Time: 2-4 hours | Desired Temp: 165° and 205°
*Cook times may vary
2 racks of baby back ribs
1 large pack of chicken wings
1 Vigo cilantro lime rice packet (side suggestion)
Spicy Jamaican Jerk Dry Rub
1 tbsp. garlic powder (I used a jalapeño garlic powder)
2 tsp. cayenne powder
2 tsp. dried thyme
2 tsp. dried parsley
2 tsp. garlic salt
2 tsp. sugar (I used organic brown coconut sugar)
2 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. smoked paprika
1 tsp. allspice
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
How to make Jamaican Jerk Ribs and Wings:
- Light PBC according to instructions.
- Mix all spices to make Spicy Jamaican Jerk Dry Rub and generously rub ribs and wings with it.
- Using hinged grated, hang ribs in the cooker for about 4 hours (depends on if you're using St. Louis style ribs or spare ribs) until internal temperature reaches 195-205°.
- 2-3 hours into the ribs cooking, throw the wings on the hinged grate and let them cook for about 1.5-2 hours until they reach an internal temperature of 165° so both types of meat can finish approximately at the same time.
- For the last 20 minutes place Vigo cilantro lime rice packet in rice cooker and cook to desired consistency.
Thank you Brian Robertson @sizzlin_seacow for sharing this recipe and beautiful pictures with us!
If you want a chance to have your recipe featured, please email email@example.com