Mango Habanero Chicken Sliders
Cook time: 1-2 hours | Desired Temp: 165°
*Cook times may vary
- Light your PBC according to instructions.
- Cut chicken breast into slider-sized pieces and pound them to make them tender.
- Make the marinade by mixing olive oil, turmeric, garlic powder, onions powder, salt and pepper to taste. Place chicken in marinade for a few hours or overnight.
- Mix Mango Habanero Sauce by pureeing mango, yellow bell pepper, honey, apple cider vinegar, grated ginger, yellow habanero paste and water (adjust for consistency)
- Cook chicken until nearly done. Apply about half of mange habanero sauce on chicken at the final phase. Cook until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°
- Grill brioche buns on PBC.
- Place the other half of the sauce in a pan with 1 can mango purée and simmer until it is a good sauce consistency.
- Mix ingredients for Caribbean coleslaw
- Place grilled chicken on grilled brioche bun, top with Caribbean Pineapple Slaw and drizzle with sauce and garnish with scallions.
Thank you Owen Quirk @aweebitquirkybbq for sharing this recipe and beautiful pictures!
If you want a chance to have your recipe featured, please email firstname.lastname@example.org