PBC Oysters Rockefeller
Cook Time: 10-15 min | Desired Temp: 145 °
*Cook times may vary
- Cut bacon into small pieces. Cook until crispy.
- On a cutting board, chop spinach into pieces.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter in a pan. Add shallots and garlic, cook for a minute.
- Add the chopped spinach, white wine, heavy whipping cream, cook for 2-3 minutes (just enough to thicken and heat cream)
- Add half of the bacon pieces to spinach mixture, stir to combine all ingredients. Remove pan from heat.
- In a small bowl, melt 2 tbsp. butter in microwave. Add panko crumbs, parsley and stir.
- On a cookie sheet, place the oysters.
- Top the oysters with the spinach mixture, parmesan and gruyere. Top the cheese with panko and butter mixture.
- Place the oysters on the PBC, 10-15 minutes or until the breadcrumbs turn golden brown.
- In a serving dish, pour rock salt on base of the dish so it covers the serving dish.
- Place the cooked oysters on the salted serving dish. Serve with lemon wedges.