Smoked Buffalo Chicken Dip
Cook time: 2-3 hours | Desired Temp: 165°
*Cook times may vary!
2 whole chicken breast, whole or halved
12 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup buffalo sauce or hot sauce of your choosing
1 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded (save some for the end)
1/2 cup of blue cheese dressing
PBC All-Purpose Pit Rub
How to make Smoked Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- Light PBC according to instructions. Add cherry wood chunks if desired.
- Generously cover chicken breast with PBC All-Purpose Pit Rub.
- Smoke chicken breast until it reached an internal temperature of 165˚
- Shred or dice chicken and add all ingredients to a mixing bowl
- Mix bowl thoroughly
- Add mixture to cast iron skillet than put skillet back on the PBC.
- Open the vent slightly for a higher temperature
- Add shredded cheese on top when dip starts to bubble all the way through
- Remove skillet when the cheese is melted then let the dip sit for 10-15 minutes.