Keto Smoked Chicken Bacon Ranch Dip
Cook Time: 40 min | Prep Time: 15 min | Desired Temp: none
*Cook times may vary
Ingredients:1 pound chicken, shredded
8 oz cream cheese
1 cup ranch dressing
1/3 cup sour cream
1 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
2/3 cup crumbled bacon, divided
1/3 cup fresh parsley
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
How to make Keto Smoked Chicken Bacon Ranch Dip:
- Light your PBC according to instructions.
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature and stir until smooth. Add in ranch & sour cream and stir.
- Add in the chicken, 2/3rds of the bacon, cheese, parsley, & spices. Mix until combined.
- Place the mixture into a cast iron skillet and set in the center of the PBC grill grate.
- After 30 minutes top the dip with the remaining bacon. Cook for 10 more minutes.
- Remove the skillet from your PBC and serve with veggies, crackers, or just dig in with a fork!
Thank you Graham Russell @cookingwithcarrrl for sharing this recipe and beautiful pictures with us!
If you want a chance to have your recipe featured, please email firstname.lastname@example.org