Whole Sea Bass with Spring Salad
Cook time: 30-40 min | Desired Temp: 135-145°
*Cook times may vary
1 thyme bunch
1 stick lemongrass
Assorted radishes, sliced
How to make Whole Seabass with Spring Salad:
- Light Pit Barrel® according to instructions.
- Gut the sea bass. Can also remove fins and head if desired
- Stuff with a bunch of thyme, a stick of lemongrass to provide support for the belly, lemon slices seasoned with sea salt and black pepper, a little drizzle of oil for the grill
- While sea bass is cooking prepare shredded baby spinach, sliced assorted radishes, vine tomato, a drizzle of olive oil, and lemon juice for the salad.
- Take care lifting fish off the grill, if it doesn't come away easily probably needs more time (I had trouble with this but covered up with tactfully placed lemon slice)