Print This Recipe
Cook Time: 20-30 Mins
*Cook times may vary
- 1-6 Lobster Tails, thawed if necessary
- 1-2 sticks Salted Butter
- 1-2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Light your Pit Barrel® Cooker (PBC) according to the instructions.
- Remove the lobster tail(s) from the package and let rest until room temperature.
- Melt the butter and mix well with the garlic in a small bowl.
- Place the tail(s) on a cutting board, belly side up, and carefully split each lengthwise with a large sharp knife.
- Brush the exposed meat in each tail with the garlic butter.
- Install the grill grate in the PBC, arrange the tail(s) on the grate, shell side down, leaving space between each. Secure the lid.
- Cook approximately 20-30 minutes, until the shells turn a bright orange and they just start to curl.
- Remove the tail(s) from the PBC.
- Serve with the remaining garlic butter and enjoy!