Print This Recipe
Cook Time: 20-25 Minutes
*Cook times may vary
- Fresh Peaches
- Raw Bourbon Smoked Sugar (brown sugar may be substituted)
- Your Favorite Bourbon (optional)
- Vanilla Ice Cream or Crème Fraîche (optional)
- Aluminum Foil
- If not already lit following a cook, light your Pit Barrel® according to the instructions.
- Halve and pit your peaches.
- Form a small foil ring to support each peach half.
- Place your peaches on their foil rings in the Pit Barrel® on the included Standard Grate.
- Sprinkle the raw sugar on top of each peach. For the adults, drizzle a bit of bourbon over the peaches. Use caution, as the alcohol may cause flare-up.
- With the rebar removed, fully seat the lid on your Pit Barrel® and allow to cook for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream, crème fraîche, and/or an extra sprinkle of sugar to finish them off.
- Serve, and enjoy!