Crab-Stuffed Salmon with Brussel Sprouts
Cook time: 15-25 minutes | Desired Temp: 145°
*Cook times may vary!
3 salmon filets (1/2 lb. each)
- Light your Pit Barrel® according to instructions.
- Slice the middle of the salmon filet open as a cavity so that it can be stuffed. Mix all ingredients for stuffing, except the fresh dill, in a large bowl.
- Fill the cavity in the salmon filet with stuffing.
- Place stuffed salmon on a sheet of tin foil with a drizzle of olive oil. Wrap the tin foil sides upward so the salmon doesn’t slide off.
- Place salmon on the hinged grill grate for 15 mins or until internal temperature of the salmon is around 145 degrees. No need to flip. Drizzle fresh dill on top when done.
- Wash brussel sprouts and cut bottom off. Then cut in halves.
- Place brussel sprouts on a cookie sheet or in a bowl. Drizzle 1 tbsp. of olive oil onto the brussel sprouts. Mix into the olive oil so they are lightly coated with oil. Salt to taste.
- Scoop the uncooked brussels into the All-Purpose Basket Hanger and hang basket in Pit Barrel®.
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes or until they are done to your liking
Thank you Meg Vroegindewey @megvroeg for sharing this recipe and beautiful pictures with us!