Print This Recipe
Cook Time: 30-45 Mins
*Cook times may vary
- Corn, either shucked or in the husk
- Sweet potatoes/yams
- Marinated artichoke hearts
- Butter (if cooking corn
- PBC Beef & Game Pit Rub (if cooking corn)
- Olive oil (if cooking sweet potatoes)
- Light your Pit Barrel® Cooker (PBC) according to the instructions.
- If you’re cooking corn in the husk, soak the ears in cold water for at least 30 minutes then shake off the excess water.
- If you’re cooking shucked corn, lightly dust each ear with Beef & Game Pit Rub, then wrap tightly in foil with a pat of butter.
- If you’re cooking sweet potatoes or yams, poke each a few times with a large fork, then apply a light coating of oil to each.
- If you’re cooking artichoke hearts, soak a cedar plank in cold water for at least an hour. Drain the artichokes well, then arrange them on the cedar plank.
- Install the grill grate into the PBC and arrange the vegetables and/or plank evenly across the grate, secure the lid, leaving the rods out.
- Cook approximately 30-45 minutes. NOTE: If you’re cooking corn in the husk, roll each ear 45º every 10 minutes until all of the husks are golden brown
- Using tongs, gently remove the veggies from the PBC onto a serving platter.