Pit Barrel Cooker Co. “Thanksgiving Turkey Photo Contest” Official Rules 2023
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by Pit Barrel Cooker Co., LLC (PBC) and its Agents, are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
3. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media outlet. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion shall be directed to Pit Barrel Cooker Co., LLC.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, except where prohibited by law, who are 13+ years of age or older at the time of entry. Pit Barrel Cooker Co. Representatives have the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
5. CONTEST PERIOD: Submissions begin on November 22nd, 2023 and end on November 25, 2023. Pit Barrel Cooker Co., LLC reserves the right to extend or shorten the contest at its sole discretion.
6. HOW TO ENTER: Enter to win by submitting a photo of your Thanksgiving Turkey cooked on your Pit Barrel and/or showcasing your Thanksgiving featuring your EndGrain Cutting Board. The photo must be an original photo and cannot be taken from another source. For example, a photo found via an internet search will not be considered a valid entry unless the entrant owns the photo. You can enter by submitting your photo on Instagram. Post as many photos as you like! Each unique posting, aka different picture, will count as an additional entry. Submissions are only accepted via Instagram and must include the hashtag or #PitBarrelThanksgiving within your post. Be sure to tag us at @PitBarrel on Instagram. Submissions will begin starting on November 22nd, 2023, and will be accepted until November 25, 2023.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries.
8. WINNER SELECTION: Pit Barrel Cooker Co., LLC will select one Winner for each prize. Pit Barrel Cooker Co. may disqualify any entrant for any reason at their sole discretion. The winners will be announced on or after November 28, 2023. If a potential prize winner cannot be reached by Pit Barrel Cooker Co., within ten (10) days, that potential prize winner shall forfeit the prize. Upon request, the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner will be disqualified. Prizes may not be awarded if an insufficient number of eligible entries are received. We have the right to disqualify any entry for using fraudulent voting methods.
9. PRIZES: Three (3) gift cards will be awarded. One 1st Prize winner will receive $300 USD. One 2nd Prize winner will receive $150 USD. One 3rd Prize winner will receive $50 USD. Prize is non-transferable. Prize may be substituted at the sole discretion of Pit Barrel Cooker Co. Pit Barrel Cooker Co. and its respective affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the contest, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this Contest is unlawful and subject to possible legal action by Pit Barrel Cooker Co. Pit Barrel Cooker Co. reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the Contest, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Pit Barrel Cooker Co. determines that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond PBC control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Contest. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Pit Barrel Cooker Co. reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. Pit Barrel Cooker Co. and its respective affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
10. RESTRICTIONS: Any entry that in the view of Pit Barrel Cooker Co. is dangerous, obscene, violates the law, or in any way is inappropriate will be disqualified without notice to the contestant.
11. INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE: By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, and the directors, officers, members, managers, agents and employees of any of the organizations, from all claims or damages, in equity or in law, arising out of participation in the contest as well as any and all liability arising from the acceptance and/or use/misuse of the prize. Should the winner be deemed ineligible at the time of the contest according to the official rules, he/she will be automatically disqualified and will receive no compensation. No cash substitution, transfer or assignment of prize allowed, except at the sole discretion of the sponsors.
12. PUBLICITY: By participating, each entrant grants Pit Barrel Cooker Co. permission to use his/her name, likeness, comments and photos for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
13. The contest Sponsor is Pit Barrel Cooker Co., LLC
14. Any questions regarding this Contest including but not limited to rules, winners, and eligibility should be directed to Pit Barrel Cooker Co. by email to: email@example.com with the subject line "Thanksgiving Contest Question".
15. A copy of these rules will be available on our website: https://pitbarrelcooker.com/