Smoked Brie with Apricot Preserves
Print This Recipe
Cook Time: 18-25 Mins
*Cook times may vary
- 8 oz. Brie Cheese
- 1/2 cup Apricot Preserves
- 1 Tbsp Herbs de Provence, dry
- Light your Pit Barrel® Cooker according to instructions.
- Unwrap your brie (chilled works best) and remove the rind on top with a bread knife.
- Place the brie on a sheet of foil. Roll up the sides to create a ring around the outer edge to contain the cheese once it gets hot and softens.
- Spread apricot preserves to cover the top of the brie.
- Generously cover the top of the apricot preserves with Herbs de Provence.
- Place the brie on the grill grate in the Pit Barrel® Cooker, along with a whole french baguette.
- Remove the baguette when it’s toasted to the desired doneness, and the brie when the sides begin to brown and bubble (after 18-25 mins).
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!